An overview of setting and preferences in Apple Mail - Apple Mail Tutorials. • Go to Mail menu : Preferences.
• Account tab will open by default and you can manage options related to your account in this section.
• Click on Mailbox Behaviors tab and you will get information about sent, junk and trash emails in it.
• Advanced tab has additive options and you can manage SSL settings through this tab also.
• You can change general options by clicking on General tab. Check various entities and make changes, if required.
• Click on RSS tab to make amendments in RSS field settings. Set your default RSS reader and the time gap to check for update. Give option for removal of articles too.
• Junk Mail tab is where you enable or disable the junk mail filtering and set how the program reacts when you receive junk mail.
• Fonts & Colors tab can make you set the font and color specifications for mailboxes, messages, notes etc.
• Viewing tab enables you to change settings related to message viewing, including header details and message threading.
• Composing tab affects message composition settings.
• Signatures and Rules will be discussed separately in details in next tuts.
Tags: An overview of setting and preferences in Apple Mail - Apple Mail Tutorials, Applemail tutorials, macmail tutorials applemail, Relit, Relit Services, Website design Melbourne, Website development Melbourne